Social Media Strategies Summit New York 2018
April 12, 2018 - April 14, 2020Free
Why you should attend?
Learn from a mix of experienced in-house practitioners and award-winning agencies to get a 360° view on what it takes to execute a successful, revenue-driving social media strategy.
• Build a content strategy that’s sustainable, scalable and drives business growth.
• Leverage practical, tangible strategies to differentiate your brand in a crowded marketplace.
• Strategically integrate social media tools to run more effective, engaging campaigns.
• Meet other organizations with the challenges just like yours – and learn how they are overcoming them and more.This conference provides lots of opportunities to network, so take advantage of it!
• Listen real-life case studies that provide practical insights to get you thinking out of the box and generating fresh, winning ideas for your social campaigns and communications.
The Social Media Strategies Summit New York 2018 offers best practices, case studies and how-to sessions from social media and digital marketing leaders.
Each speaker will bring real-world, applicable knowledge and tips to get marketers thinking out of the box and generating fresh, winning ideas for their social campaigns and content.
The Social Media Strategies Summit Series organized by GSMI which is a conference production company based in San Diego and San Francisco.
Regan Ogner, Head of Global Channel Marketing at Intel, said;
I really enjoyed the experience. You certainly have an engaged audience of professionals from many different industries. I liked the size of the group, great for engaging and getting to know people. I also thought you had a solid line up of speakers representing a variety of relevant topics from all different types of organizations and industries.